Friday, October 11, 2013

GEARING UP FOR HIGH POINT MARKET

As many of you know I work for Circa Lighting in Atlanta. It's a wonderful lighting company that is growing and expanding. It has been great to see the company grow! If you like great design I suggest you check it out!
Next week, October 19th-24th,  is High Point Market!! I cannot wait to see what new furniture, home decor, and other design trends will be for 2014. For those that don't know what High Point Market (or High Point or just Market) is let me school ya! High Point Market is held in High Point, NC and possibly the largest home furnishings trade show. High Point is held every Spring and Fall which allows designers and companies to showcase their newest product lines. Orders can be placed at HP which also allow companies to get a feel for popular items before they go into production. At spring Market, Visual Comfort introduced the Aerin line from designer Aerin Lauder. What I love about her line is that its stunning, and yet effortless. You could place one piece in your room and it would enhance the look so easily.


Check out the entire collection and other collections at circalighting.com.
Check out a few of my favorite pieces.
1. mill ceiling light in gilded
2. union double arm sconce in polished nickel
3. warren table lamp in gild
4. edgemere floor lamp in gilded








Even though I'm on maternity leave I hope to hear all about Market from the ladies in our showroom. I'll be sure to update everyone with some exciting design news for 2014!



What are you most excited to see from Market?