Thursday, October 10, 2013

OBSESSED: BABY MOCCASINS

Every once in awhile there things I become ridiculously obsessed with!
My current obsession are tiny moccasins! If I could afford every color and size Isla and Dean's closet would be filled with these adorable little moccs.
                 



I recently came across some adorable Blush Leather & Elk Hide (yellow/mustard) at one of my new favorite shops, Freshly Picked. And now I'm obsessed with them!! What I love about this shop is that the moccs, beside the fact that there are sooo many beautiful colors, is that they are 100% leather and handmade in the USA. Baby moccs  a hot trend right now and can be worn with just about anything! And these could be the perfect gift as the holiday approaches or even something unique for a baby shower! Keep in mind that these are not just for girls! Boys can totally rock this too!! Some patterned leggings, warm cable knit sweater, and these stylish moccs -- you just can't go wrong!! I can't wait to get a pair for Isla and Dean!!

What's your current trendy obsession?